We invite you to join ANGFA and enjoy the excellent resources that become available to you.
2017 Digital membership will be available via a secure online process early in 2017. If you can't wait for online membership to be up and running then you can use the hardcopy 'ANGFA Renewal Form for 2016' (see below) and post it in to join for 2017 as prices for Digital memberhsip will be unchanged for 2017. For those who wish to include the Fishes of Sahul hardcopy annual yearbook in their membership for 2017 please join as a digital member and once we have details of how members will be able to purchase the hardcopy yearbook for 2017 we will email the details to you and publish it on this webpage.
ANGFA accepts , and for payments.
If you still prefer to join the old fashion way (by mail), you can print out the attached pdf ANGFA Renewal Form (see below) and send with your remittance to:
The Treasurer, ANGFA Inc.
PO Box 1040
RICHMOND NORTH VIC 3121 AUSTRALIA
Membership commences in January of the year of joining. If joining after January, we will send previous issues to ensure you have missed nothing in the year of joining. We send a courtesy reminder as renewal time approaches.
ANGFA Incorporated Membership benefits include:
- Membership to any State Group is optional
- International postage of printed Fishes of Sahul is higher to defray additional postage costs
- If paying by cheque, please make cheque to "ANGFA Inc." and payable on an Australian Bank, if not an Australian bank then add a further AUD $10 for currency conversion
- Currency conversion fee not applied by ANGFA to Credit Card or PayPal payments
- ANGFA Incorporated is the national body that publishes Fishes of Sahul
- ANGFA QLD publishes In-Stream & holds regular meetings for members in Brisbane
- ANGFA NSW publishes Rivus & holds regular meetings for members in Sydney
- ANGFA VIC publishes VICNews & holds regular meetings for members in Melbourne
- Persons wishing to join ANGFA Qld but not ANGFA National should contact ANGFA Qld directly